All I can think of is in the second one Tom said he had a rope tied to his leg. He told the crew to pull it during his speech so it would look like he was grabbed. He didn’t know when it was happening so he wouldn’t anticipate it and well there you go - standing delivering a speech on how grand he is and - WHOOP there he goes….
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes with Panna cotta
For the cookies:
- 114g butter
- 56g dark brown sugar
- 56g granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces (2 cups) all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
For the panna cotta:
- ½ cup semi-skimmed milk
- ½ pack gelatin (scant ½ tbsp)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- pinch of salt
For the cupcakes:
- Cream together the butter and sugars for 5 minutes.
- Add in the egg and vanilla and beat for another 5 minutes.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips; mix until combined.
- Spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Press 2 to 3 tablespoons of dough into each muffing cup. It doesn’t have to be perfect, just make sure there are no holes. Put the muffin tin in the freezer.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. When the oven is heated, remove the muffin tin from the freezer.
- Bake the cookie cups for 10 minutes. Remove them from the oven and, using the bottom of a juice or shot glass, press down the cookie cup centres (you’re trying to form the cup shape).
- Place the cookie cups back in the oven for 2 to 5 more minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes in the tin before turning them out to cool further.
For the panna cotta:
- Pour the semi-skimmed milk into a small saucepan.
- Cut the vanilla pod in half and put into the milk
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the top and allow to sit for a few minutes.
- Turn the heat on medium-low and stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Add in the cream, sugar, and salt, and cook for 5 to 10 more minutes, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved (we don’t want to boil the mixture).
- Remove the vanilla pod halves
- Pour the mixture into the cooled cookie cups (that you’ll want to have on a baking sheet in case of any leakage).
Refrigerate for at least 5 hours.